As a result of the Coronavirus outbreak in the United Kingdom, we have procedures in place to keep patients safe within the practice. These are as follows:
1. The practice will be open strictly by appointment and there will never be more than 2 persons and the clinician at a time within the practice.
2. When a patient makes an appointment, the history and symptoms component of the eye examination will be carried out over telephone or video conferencing thereby reducing face to face consultation time.
3. We ask that patients attend the practice wearing a face mask. If the patient does not have a mask we can provide one for a small fee.
4. Patients are asked to use hand sanitiser as they enter the practice.
5. Our clinicians will be wearing appropriate PPE including apron, mask, gloves and visor.
6. Between patient consultations, the practice and surfaces will be cleaned thoroughly.
We hope the above points are clear. We look forward to seeing patients during this time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 448 6606, via the contact us page of the website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Bradley J E Warwick BSc (Hons) MCOptom Prof Cert Glauc Prof Cert Paed Eye Care Prof Cert Med Ret
Optometrist & Director, James Ernest Optometry
Advanced Optometrist, UHNM NHS Trust
Copyright © 2017 James Ernest Optometry-Opticians, Harborne, Birmingham, UK. All Rights Reserved.